Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

New viega headquarters

Options
Ted_9
Ted_9 Member Posts: 1,718
That was nice of them. I didnt get a post card, invite or email.

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=373&Step=30">To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"</A>

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    Viegas new building

Any wallies atend the ceremonie up in New Hampshire today. They really know how cater a party, the food was great and plenty of cold refreshments. Thank you Stadler Viega

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Ray Landry
    Ray Landry Member Posts: 203
    Options

I was there. You ain't kidding about the way that we where treated! Walked in on a red carpet, food was great, live band, good times.
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,538
    Options
    Me either.

Retired and loving it.
  • ScottMP
    ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
    Options
    We also enjoyed the hospitality

Very well done. Food was top shelf and so was the building. Actually got to meet one of the owners and have nice conversation.

we'll be sending up to the crew for training in thier nice new training center.

Thanks Viega.

Scott

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • joel_19
    joel_19 Member Posts: 931
    Options
    Viega

as Always those German companies throw the best shindigs , great food!! Maryland crabcakes with Wasabi sauce and Caviar , very Yummy. Beautiful new place. Nice to see Joe Freedrick (sp?) there . He deserves a huge amount of credit for getting things moving over 20 years ago with his Stadler corporation.

• Jed_2
    Jed_2 Member Posts: 781
    Options
    1st Class

Food spread was astounding. The training facility is state of the art (not their headquarters, though). They are building a new 450,000 ft² North American Headquarters/Manufacturing facility in McPherson,KS. The owners have clearly demonstrated their commitment to the U.S. Market. Viega is over 100 years of age, and while profit is clearly their ultimate objective, they know what it takes to achieve it; customer sastifaction, 100% quality product, and timely distribution.

Anyone notice the two Pro-Press chairs on the balcony in the Lobby? Fully display-encased working manifold stations (not all of them).
    Couldn't get into the mechanical room (I tried); "next time", I was told.

It is going to be fun to sit in the computer software training room. Sixteen stations in amphetheater layout.

350 attendees had to be WOWED!

Jed

p.s would liked to have met the Wallies in attendance.

p.p.s. Shrimp the size of Lobster tails!
  • Brad White_9
    Brad White_9 Member Posts: 2,440
    Options
    How did you get invited?

Do you think because I lost a contest of "Make Joe Fiedrich Laugh" had somethng to do with it?
  • Jed_2
    Jed_2 Member Posts: 781
    Options
    Brad

Invitations, as I received it, was through Sales Rep Agencies, and Wholesale Distributors. There may and probably were other channels. Guess you weren't in the loop. Are you connected to Viega in any way?

Jed
  • Brad White_9
    Brad White_9 Member Posts: 2,440
    Options
    Specifying Engineer

I have specified the products on some jobs and have bought Climate Panels, BIN manifolds and PEX from Stadler at least, before Joe sold it to Viega... no hard feelings, just curious. Glad to see a strong local presence.
  • J.C.A._3
    J.C.A._3 Member Posts: 2,981
    Options
    Joel,

It was great to meet you and your Dad! I'm glad Mr. Milne took the time to introduce us.Quite a conversation was had! (You're great....but highly un-employable..was just a comment. We all seemed to enjoy it though..didn't we?)

I was very happy to see quite a few of the folks I went to ISH with a year and a 1/2 back. Paul Jaffe...why did you keep disappearing every time I saw you?(pulled in many directions was my reasoning...I only had 1 beer!)

A special thanks to Capco and the crew from Viega for getting us up there.

It was nice to see all the folks that share the passion of the hydronics industry in one place..although there were a few surprises!!!

Like Scott said, It will be their new training facility and I'm sure it will be a huge success. It's very easy to get there and quite a facility.

I know they'll use it to their best advantage and I highly recommend that anyone who uses their products to attend any of the training available. Chris
  • J.C.A._3
    J.C.A._3 Member Posts: 2,981
    Options
    Like you could....

Have gotten the day off !

Brad, I can introduce you to the local reps...if you'd like. As far as the facility goes...I'm betting that if you read the training schedule for their classes, you'll be able to sign up and attend. I'm also betting that the food won't be as good as the opening....but they'll take care of you, TRUST ME. Chris
  • kevin coppinger_4
    kevin coppinger_4 Member Posts: 2,124
    Options
    Where is it....

what town? One of my suppliers is a rep....not a word....kpc

• LarryC
    LarryC Member Posts: 331
    Options
    Location Nashua NH

• joel_19
    joel_19 Member Posts: 931
    Options
  • ScottMP
    ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
    Options
    Always Fun

Joel, to be with you also.

Nice to meet your Dad also.

This discussion has been closed.