Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.

chimney liner

Dan C.
Dan C. Member Posts: 248
Flex ell is what I use. It's thick and durable

Comments

• jimmy_3
    jimmy_3 Member Posts: 6
    chimney liner

i need to have a chimney liner installed for my gas boiler. anyone know a good brand, and a reputable contractor who services queens ny would be appreciated.
  • Bob Harper
    Bob Harper Member Posts: 864
    liner contractor NY

Contact Chief Chief Chimney in Smithtown Long Island. You can find John's contact info. at www.csia.org
    HTH,
  • bob young
    bob young Member Posts: 2,177
    gypsy chimney experts

a word to the wise----be extremely careful who you choose. as a lic. nyc plb. contractor i have seen some of the most dangerous and exhorbitantly costing installions you could ever imagine. some of these gypsy type contractors are out & out criminals. i have seen stuff i cannot even begin describe.you might be glad you consulted this forum.
  • bob young
    bob young Member Posts: 2,177
    gypsy chimney experts

a word to the wise----be extremely careful who you choose. as a lic. nyc plb. contractor i have seen some of the most dangerous and exhorbitantly costing installions you could ever imagine. some of these gypsy type contractors are out & out criminals. i have seen stuff i cannot even begin describe.you might be glad you consulted this forum.
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!