Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.

Check received, job well done....

Glad it worked out Bob...

How's everything else in MN going?

Comments

• blackoakbob
    blackoakbob Member Posts: 248
    Check received, job complete.....

I never call a job done 'til it's paid. I received a check for repairs to a chiller problem I proposed to you in July. The one about the missing receiver, which is not missing anymore. It did solve the over-pressure problem and allowed the system to run at full capacity for the first time in many years. I recorded a significant reduction in TD across the condenser, 60 degrees F, and a 30# pressure difference in discharge with both compressors
    running! It's amazing what going back to the basics can solve. Thank you, Professor and to all that replied.
    Best Regards.
  • blackoakbob
    The leaves are.....

> Glad it worked out Bob...

>

> How's everything

> else in MN going?

• blackoakbob
    The leaves on the trees.....

are beginning to turn and the overnight temps are dropping. Today I passed the biggest pumpkin patch I have ever seen. Pallets of pumpkins ready to be trucked to area stores. Oh, yeah, its heating season again, too. Have a pleasant fall season, Professor, and best regards.
  • Eugene Silberstein
    Eugene Silberstein Member Posts: 1,380
    Will do...

And I hope to see you again at the next wetheads gathering, wherever and whenever that may be.
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!