Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

From our friends at HVACTV.com

Options
My computer was being realy bad last night !!!Bad puter bad!
next time !....David

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=386&Step=30">To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"</A>

Comments

• DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,528
    Options

As Dan the Man says "Cold smells like money". Take a deep breath, heating season is here. HVACTV Live is happy to present our latest monthly webcast, Tuesday evening, September 26th 2006 at 8:00PM Eastern Daylight Time.
    This month's webcast will include:

A visit to the Gas Networks Show Part 1. GasNetworks is a collaborative consisting of local natural gas companies serving residential and commercial & industrial customers throughout New England. They have been promoting energy efficiency and the use of high efficiency natural gas technologies since 1997. This show is a combination of seminars, mini-trade show, and social gathering.

Part 2 of our new series with John Hall of the ACHRNews will discuss "Insurance". Joining John on the panel are Joel Boucher of Boucher Energy Systems, and Robert O'Brien of Technucal Heating Company.

Finally, we will have a live visit in our studio from John Hazen White Jr., President of Taco Inc. John will be discussing the new Taco ad campaign, and their expansion plans.

Join your fellow professionals in the live chat!
    See you on Tuesday!

Click the link below to go directly to HVACtv:
    HVACTV.com

RicM & the HVACTV Crew

Retired and loving it.
  • DanHolohan
    Options
    tonight

at 8 PM
    Retired and loving it.
  • joel_19
    joel_19 Member Posts: 931
    Options
    arrgg

As is typical i had a prior engagement and did not get to tune in . The camera adds 20 pounds so i'd probably just depress myself. However they archive everything so don't forget guys you can go back right now or anytime to review stuff like Ellen's sections and Dan's bedtime stories.
    With that camera adding 20 pounds imagine how good Dan and Ellen look in person , well one of them anyway.

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • John White
    John White Member Posts: 120
    Options
    20 lbs

Joel,
    If you're right about the 20 lbs,
    Ouch. Glad I didn't watch myself!!!!
    jw
  • Robert O'Brien
    Robert O'Brien Member Posts: 3,541
    Options
    To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.
  • DanHolohan
    Options
    It's in the archives

I think everyone in this business should listen to what Johnny has to say about his company, and his business philosophy. So human. You just have to like this guy.
    Retired and loving it.
This discussion has been closed.