Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Help Printing docunents

Options
When printing, go to PAGE SETUP and select LANDSCAPE as opposed to PORTRAIT.

Poof! Problem Gone!

Comments

• Empire_2
    Empire_2 Member Posts: 2,343
    Options
    Trying to print

When trying to print useful info from this sight, I set cut off wording to the right and I think its due to the additional adds in the main frame. My margins are set to .25 on each side. What am I doing wrong? Thanks

Mike T.
  • Empire_2
    Empire_2 Member Posts: 2,343
    Options
    Thanks Eugene:

I thought of that, but I thought I may be doing something wrong, but I guess that will work.

Mike T.
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,530
    Options
    Sorry for the inconvenience.

Those ads make this site possible.
    Retired and loving it.
  • MikeAR
    MikeAR Member Posts: 15
    Options
    Another idea

Internet Exlorer is bad about that. Another option is a browser called Firefox. It's a simple, reliable browser without all the security problems of IE-and it's free. The thing I like about it is it almost always prints web pages like you see them.
  • John_102
    John_102 Member Posts: 119
    Options
    another solution

You can copy & paste easily enough into a text document or your word processor. Sure you'll need to clean it up a bit, but it gives you a searchable document. Name the document whatever, but a methodical naming system helps later searches. I've collected a fair chunk of good ideas that way.
  • steve b_20
    steve b_20 Member Posts: 1
    Options
    And still another solution...

In either Firefix or IE, use the mouse to select the text that you want to print, and then click "Print" in the browser's File Menu (as you normally would to print something). In the Print Dialog Box select "Print Selection" (it's on the left side in the Print Range Box). Only the text that you selected will print.
This discussion has been closed.