Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Credit cards

Options
Empire_2
Empire_2 Member Posts: 2,343
We call in our CC bill only if we have even a hint that the customer is not good for it. Other than that, the info is entered at the office at the end of the day.

Mike T.

Comments

• Steve L.
    Steve L. Member Posts: 35
    Options
    Credit cards

Just wondering what people are using to accept credit cards remotely. Those remote teminals worry me because my area has lots of dead spots. Is there a service where you can call in the customers card info over the phone? I don't have office staff at this point so calling it in to my office isn't an option.
  • Josh_10
    Josh_10 Member Posts: 787
    Options

We have Nextel phones with the credit card swiper built in. It's a really great service and the rates are as good as anyones.

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Mike Thomas_2
    Mike Thomas_2 Member Posts: 109
    Options
    Easy

We do credit cards through our bank. They charge us a flat $3.00 per month and 3% per transaction. You can phone it in on any phone, just takes a few seconds to key in the numbers, expiration date, and amount. Right then and there, it tells you if it was approved and a ticket code number, money lands in your bank account immediately. No machines to lease or buy, they even give us the blank slips to record the transaction on with carbon copies to leave the customer.
This discussion has been closed.