Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

one day solar install

Options
SVDW
SVDW Member Posts: 80
Hi Bob, Impressive job. Gotta get to one of your seminars one of these days! You keep this up & you'll never get to retire!

Comments

• Bob Gagnon plumbing and heating
    Options
    one day solar install

I worked with a group yesterday in Plymouth, N.H. on a one day solar installation. They call it an energy raising, like the old barn raising, where volunteers would put up a barn for their neighbors in one day, these people installed a complete solar domestic system in one day. A very cool bunch of people with a lot of knowledge and passion for doing the right thing. Check out their web site at Plmyouthenergy.org Bob Gagnon

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
    To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.
  • Ericjeeper
    Ericjeeper Member Posts: 179
    Options
    when are you coming to my house?

My solar is not completed yet.. I will provide the refreshments.(not milk and cookies)Lots of cold beer I assume is required. LOL That is neat pitching in.. Everyone probably learned a little from the next guy.
    Options
    seminars?

You must have me mixed up with someone else SPV, I am a student just trying to figure all this stuff out. I'm never going to retire either. Thanks for your help, I just ordered my grey water tank. Bob Gagnon

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
    To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.
    Options
    going to your house

What this group does, is they have you work on four solar projects with them, then they will come to your house to work on yours. It's pretty cool seeing 20 or so people all working hard and pulling in the same direction to get the job done. We were harvesting energy by 3:30 in the afternoon. Bob Gagnon

• SVDW
    SVDW Member Posts: 80
    Options
    Seminar

No mix-up, I just recalled the grey water system & figured with your experience in these new systems you'd start teaching! I followed the grey water project & I respect a guy that works through problems to make a new idea work. I always felt that's what made America a great nation; we're not afraid to take a chance despite the naysayers. Judging from all the solar buzz on the 'net & media I think it will be an interesting aspect of our industry in the future. I'm a commercial plumbing estimator & I like to see the engineers are creating buildings which can be enviormentally friendly, cheaper to run & interesting in appearance. I was talking to a Viessman Rep the other day & they expect the Vitosol poducts will be one of their greatest growth oportunities in the next couple of years. I also see the farmer's building ethanol plants & keeping the energy dollars here. God bless
  • Ericjeeper
    Ericjeeper Member Posts: 179
    Options
    wish it was closer.

This is an excellent oppurtunity for those in that area. Wish there was something like that in Indiana.. I would gladly go help four others.
    Options
This discussion has been closed.