Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Nice surprise

Options
It seems your first customer of the day is the one who won with the best numbers...

And it seems you're all programmed for success.

Have a great year.

Comments

• Tony_23
    Tony_23 Member Posts: 1,033
    Options
    When I got home

My new TSI 6140 is here early :)

Was scheduled to ship today, but got here instead.

Wife wondered aloud why I was acting excited. I told her my birthday present came :) She then suggested she hide it til tomorrow :) Silly woman....

Isn't it funny how some things can really make your day ?

I also secured my domain name and contracted for a website today. When I was there, a realtor came in and mentioned a piece of business property I'm interested in as being available.

Feels like the moons are lining up :) (even Pluto)

Thanks for letting me share !

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Christian Egli_2
    Christian Egli_2 Member Posts: 812
    Options
    Success shining like a bright star

Tony, this is to wish you all the best and a happy birthday for tomorrow. You did get a nice present. I like tools.

Best regards
  • Tony_23
    Tony_23 Member Posts: 1,033
    Options
    Thanks, C

I was going to try it out on my own Ultra, but got a call from a customer w/ an Endurance that occaisionally locks out. Found 10.4% CO2 and 441 PPM CO ! Should be 9-9.6 CO2. Got it down to 9.1 and the CO dropped to 114 (on high fire)

When I left there I stopped by that property and was told $ 200/ month and they use 1/4 for as long as they want. And THEY pay the utilities ! Does need a LOOTTT of work though.

I also won Mega-Millions today. Seven bucks :)

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Brad White_118
    Brad White_118 Member Posts: 27
    Options
    Tony

Glad you appreciate my effort!

I'll just go back to my peri-elliptical orbit. Out here.... Alone..... In the dark....

sniff, sniff...

Pluto
This discussion has been closed.