Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

he pex or pexalpex?

Options
clammy
clammy Member Posts: 3,111
I started using wisbro hepex a little over a year ago and i'm kinda pissed pay a couple of bucks close to 500 for the manual tool and now i see it price has dropped to about a 180 oh well can i plan n the same for the pex al pex tool?All the suppliers i haver talked to know nothing about pex al pex and i found it pretty funny that it was cheaper then hepex per ft ,i know that it's a better product then he pex what your feelings on the subject .Peace and good luck clammy
R.A. Calmbacher L.L.C. HVAC
NJ Master HVAC Lic.
Mahwah, NJ
Specializing in steam and hydronic heating

Comments

• Weezbo
    Weezbo Member Posts: 6,232
    Options
    That he pex tool is going to save you some Time

i too have considered the pex al pex for over 4, 5 years now... fittings is the real Beach i can say that right ? beach.any way, the product is so way clean that i could see boiler headers made out of it and seriously considered the use of it when the inventor of the Wirsbo Fire sprinkler system mentioned the product on one of his visits to Alaska. he is a very savey individula and his thoughts of the pex aluminum pex at that time were that Wirsbo would be doing itself a favor to invest in the production of the tubing...I tend to think that is correct.

Rocky spun in a bunch of it...miles *~/:) he likes the stuff and it works sorta like he pex just stays put a lot better:)...i am slow to jump on buying more new tools in a way myself. right now i am looking for some 1 1/14 " fittings and availability is not really making my day as it were.forget 1 1/2 or 2 " which would really have been a more prefered size of pex and fittings that i would have liked to use....like i say fittings are the drag with it.
  • kevin coppinger_4
    kevin coppinger_4 Member Posts: 2,124
    Options
    that would be....

a no. Just used multicore for the 1st time last week..I had to borrow the rems tool from someone. Hopefully the supply house will buy one to rent out.....kpc

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • singh
    singh Member Posts: 866
    Options
    inventory

my supplier , does not stock the multicor, only hepex.
    I 've been using it more and I have to order 6 weeks in advance.
    And its still cheaper.

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
This discussion has been closed.