Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

SOMETHING DIFFERENT (Dan H.)

Options
DanHolohan
DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,538
I'm certain you'll do well with it, Ron. Smart move.
Retired and loving it.

Comments

• DanHolohan
    Options
    Because you are here,

I think says something about my ability to sell and to market a product.

I've put together a brand-new seminar called A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Sale, which I'll be presenting on November 14th in Buffalo. All the details are in the attached pdf, and my thanks go out to the sponsors.

This special seminar is open to members of WANE, NCWA, HARDI, PHCC and RPA. Non-members are also welcome (at a higher registration fee).
    Retired and loving it.
  • DanHolohan
    Options
    Consider

during August, the number of people visiting Google rose by 26% to 108 million. Each day, many of the people who come to HeatingHelp.com come through Google. These are all new people.

HeatingHelp.com is Google's #1 site for the search term, "Heating."

Find a Professional ads are free for the first three months. How you use that ad can make a huge differenc in your business.

Take last week, for instance. Dan Foley, a Find a Professional advertiser, posted photos of one of his jobs. As you know, he's done this many times, and his ad is attached to each of his posts. Dan's peers praised his work because his work deserves praise.

And all the new people who come to us each day through Google read about Dan, and his work, and what his peers have to say about him. And some will hire him.

That's brilliant marketing. And as you can see, it doesn't have to cost much.

This is the sort of thing I will explore with you at this seminar. This, and much, much more.
    Retired and loving it.
  • DanHolohan
    Options
    Ron Jr.

does the same thing over the years, but as the employee of a company that hasn't yet seen the picture that I'm painting here. So Ron's company misses this potential business.

I have much to share with you at this seminar.
    Retired and loving it.
  • We're on the way

We have a new general manager and a new sales manager ( I think you know both of them personally , Dan ) , and they're both on board for Find A Pro .

I just have to find some good pics to upload to the FAP page that's linked with us . I'll drop off a CDs worth of stuff tomorrow for our team to look over .

• Dan Foley
    Dan Foley Member Posts: 1,258
    Options
    F-A-P

Dan,

Thank you for the mention. We did over $1/4 million in new business in 2006 directly from our F-A-P ad including the steam re-pipe you mentioned and this commercial steam boiler replacement at over $80k alone:

THREAD

Not a bad return on a modest investment. We do very little advertising but we could not do without our F-A-P ad. It brings in many qualified leads - usually clients that have already gone the knucklehead route and are now looking for a professional to do the job right and are willing to pay the freight. What's not to like? -DF

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • DanHolohan
    Options
    What else

can I say?
    Retired and loving it.
This discussion has been closed.