Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Hey Dan ....

Options
ScottMP
ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
They'll wind up doing what ever they decide. Its more than likly allready set some where. My youngest says he's going to be a plumber like me. It warms my heart.

I try and show them as much as I can so they can have that knowledge later on. It helps them learn more to see more.

The other night I changed a light bulb. Christopher asked why it broke. I took them both to the table and drew a light bulb and how it worked. How many kids know how the light comes on ??

O.K. ... Bonus question. Why where Rough Service bulbs developed. ( My Kids know ).

Scott

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=237&Step=30">To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"</A>

Comments

• ScottMP
    ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
    Options
    I took

my oldest son on a call last night. We had to crawl under a house to shut the water off. As we were crawling in the crawl space, Christopher said " Hey Dad, this is cool ".

" You know why we get to go in here ? " I said.

" Cause we're Heating Guys ! " He said.

:)

Two days ago on a job I had to take them both with me inot and Apt. building and I had told them both that we could go anywhere we wanted because we're heating guys and we can do that. I guess it stuck.

Have GREAT Day.

Scott

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,526
    Options
    You're

an excellent teacher! ;-)
    Retired and loving it.
  • Will the company be called

" Milne and Sons " in the near future ? That is great you taking the kids to the jobsites .

When I was 14 my dad hired me for the summer as a helper where he worked - he supervised the building of the Archer Ave. underground railroad and station in Jamaica , Queens . AMAZING experience for me . Something I'll never forget , just like your boys won't .
This discussion has been closed.