Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

OIL HEAT CARES SEMINAR (Dan H.)

Options
Mad Dog_2
Mad Dog_2 Member Posts: 6,927
You know I love to help worthy causes - especially when it can be local folks. Mad Dog

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=210&Step=30">To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"</A>

Comments

• DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,526
    Options
    This is a good one

and it's in Rhode Island. The dates are June 14 & 15 and all the details are in the Upcoming Seminars section.

All the money raised goes to the Oil Heat Cares Foundation, which provides equipment to volunteer professionals who help the needy in their own neighborhoods. I'm proud to be a part of the Foundation and I'd love to see you at this event.

We're also looking for door prizes. If you have something you'd like to donate, please email Judy Garber at jgarber@naohsm.org.

And thanks to the seminar sponsors!

Carlin

Field Controls

Taco

Viessmann
    Retired and loving it.
  • Rookie_3
    Rookie_3 Member Posts: 244
    Options
    Dan

I got a card in the mail a few days ago for the nefi showcase convention at the Hynes Convention Center in Boston on May 10th and 11th. They have two seminars listed, one is yours the other is John Levey. Not much info listed other than that. No date, time, or topics on the seminars.
    Just curious what it's about because I see you mentioned the Oil Heat Cares Seminar for June in RI but I haven't seen anything out here on this one in MA.......ROOKIE

• DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,526
    Options
    I'll be doing a couple of hours

on the Way We Were. Stories about older steam and hot water systems and where we all came from. Deadmen stuff. I'm on the first day, in the morning before the tradeshow. I don't have the time because I'm in Detroit right now. Thanks.
    Retired and loving it.
  • Alan R. Mercurio_3
    Alan R. Mercurio_3 Member Posts: 1,620
    Options

If I may my friend I happen to have that info right here on my desk.

Dan Holohan Tuesday May 10th 9:30 AM - 11:45 AM NEFI Expo

Your friend in the industry,
    Alan R. Mercurio

www.oiltechtalk.com

Alan R. Mercurio

www.oiltechtalk.com
  • Rookie_3
    Rookie_3 Member Posts: 244
    Options
    Dan

After getting into "The Lost Art of Steam Heating" it sounds like a pretty good seminar. Not sure I will be able to make it but will certainly give it a try.

Thanks Alan for the time and day................ROOKIE

• Alan R. Mercurio_3
    Alan R. Mercurio_3 Member Posts: 1,620
    Options

Rookie, You're very welcome.

Alan R. Mercurio

www.oiltechtalk.com

Alan R. Mercurio

www.oiltechtalk.com
This discussion has been closed.