Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

What do you want to see at ISH-NA?

Options
You've probably seen those fake covers in mall kiosks. They'll take your picture and you can be on the cover of Sports Illustrated or Golf Magazine or Time. Well stop by our booth (1939) at ISHNA (on Thursday or Friday) and we'll put you on the cover of Plumbing & Mechanical. No cost . . . no strings attached . . . just our way of thanking our loyal readers.

Comments

• Paul Rohrs_5
    Paul Rohrs_5 Member Posts: 134
    Options
    Seminars....seminars....seminars

I am signed up for the RPA package and unlimited seminars, but what are all of you looking for at the trade show?

Here is whats on my list so far:

Lochinar booth: talking with the Knight boiler gentlemen and registering for their way cool HP Pocket-PC.

Argco: Paul Pollets and Leo P are running some specials I hear.

Caleffi: See what might be coming down the pike, new products maybe.

Taco Booth

Wirsbo Booth: New USDS software for CAD tubing layout.

HTP booth

Tekmar: get some more info on TN4 and Gateway products. I have a potential Gateway package sale to a large hospital in our area.

Solar,Solar,Solar: I am looking for anything solar that I can incorporate on a small scale. I haven't done any solar projects so I would like to find a small solar panel for a mobile garage heat package. I have a few ideas about the heat-emitter, but want to be all solar.

B&G/ITT booth

Grundfos booth

RPA Radiant House

Panel Radiators - Any manufacturer with panel rads, I don't think Dianorm will be there.

Tools-that-Rock booth- another tool I can't hydronic without perhaps.

Viega booth

Viessman booth - Evac tube solar panels I hope they have on display

This is just my short list. I hope to catch up to some wallie friends as well.

Anything you all know of that is a "Must-See"?

Regards,

PR

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Weezbo
    Weezbo Member Posts: 6,232
    Options
    me *~/:)

buh that just aint gonna happen :) have a 18,000sq' shop complex ...all radiant to do and it is going to burn major daylight .....Bring back pics and post them would be my prayer this Sunday :)

I like to see what is happening in the real world....living on the frontier is wonderful and all buh it really is not a nexus point for the latest and greatest.

This discussion has been closed.