Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Radiator question

Dave_62 Member Posts: 21
Some of the steam radiators in my house have a panel behind them applied to the wall that seems to made of some sort of metalic foil. What is this and is it of any use?


This discussion has been closed.