Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Brookhaven Meeting of the Minds 9 Seats left

I recently spoke with Tom Butcher and we have set the date for the next meeting of the minds to be held at Brookhaven on, May 3rd, 2005

Tom, Yusuf and Roger will be giving us an update on the Herman burner that we discussed last year. we will also be learning about an oilfired air conditioner from China plus Tom will give a report from his trip to ISH That he will be making this week.

And finally we will take a closer look at the wall hung oilfired condensing boiler "Multi Oil" that we looked at while we were there last year. This time we will sit down and become a little more educated on this appliance.

I'm going to do something a little different this year. Last year after I was involved in the reliability test on the hermen burner many of you had some great questions about it's performance and the test that were taken. unfortunatley since all we were doing was a reliability test I did not many answers to your question and concerns. Sorry.

So this year as we discuss the "Multi Oil" boiler all of you can suggest tests that you would like to see performed. If we are able to perform them we will I'll of course write a full report for all you. You'll also be welcome to come see the "Multi Oil" boiler in action at the new Oil Tech Talk Training Center.

The plan is that after we have our meeting of the minds I'll be taking the boiler back with me to the training center. Tom and Yusuf will be joining me shortly after to assist in the installation of the boiler.

We will be meeting at the same hotel as last year however this time we will just car pool to BNL.

I'll be having a hot lunch brought in for us the day of the meeting.

I'll also be getting a block of rooms and try to get us a good rate. (hotel details to follow)

If you'll be there the night before lets try to get together for a social hour. I always enjoy spending time around great friends.

The cost for this event is the same as last year $150.00

Thanks for all your business and support of Oil Tech Talk I truly appreciate it.

*********************************Print and cut below this line**************************************

Your Name:_______________________________________________

Company Name:______________________________________________

Address City, State and Zip:______________________________________________________________________

Phone Number:__________________________

Please make payments and mail them to:

Oil Tech Talk
123 N. 2nd Street
Catawissa, PA 17820
Your friend in the industry,

Alan R. Mercurio

www.oiltechtalk.com
This discussion has been closed.