Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Happy Halloween!

eric_2
eric_2 Member Posts: 148
as my daughter. I love the holiday as much as she does. Some of the best times we spend together are preparing & decorating for the holiday.

Comments

• John S.
    John S. Member Posts: 260
    Kids are almost as excited about today...

as they are on Christmas Day. Try to take time out to enjoy the moment with them!!

...and please be safe!
  • Anthony Menafro
    Anthony Menafro Member Posts: 198
    Halloween

Took the day off to enjoy with them. You're right about being with them. It's invaluable.

Anthony
  • ScottMP
    ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
    BOO !!

I got you all beat !!

Check out the Grave Yard I made for our front yard. Its taken me about ten years to do this.

All Rock and Rollers !!

The witch flys around the moon and Jerry Garcia's head comes up from behind the tombstone.

I don't have a photo of the Owl that sits in the tree and moves back and the eyes light up.

Happy Halloween.

Scott " Dracula " Milne

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Joannie_8
    Joannie_8 Member Posts: 1
    Too Funny!!!

I love the question mark on Elvis' gravestone!!

This is an awesome display!!!
  • Scott Gregg
    Scott Gregg Member Posts: 187
    Time for the \"Daddy Tax\"!

As we all know, taxes are certain. I feel the need to edjucate my kids with the "Daddy Tax" at holloween. This is where I skim a few of my favorites out their cash of goodies.

(Really, it is very little. I only take what I can eat at a time which ain't much anymore.)

But I have a problem. My daughter is now "too old" to go, so my tax base is less this year. This of course means higher taxes for the boy. :-)

It also is an example of how they grow up too fast. :-(
This discussion has been closed.