Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Buderus GB 142 and Argo ARM4P

Here's what my friend Dennis Bellanti says:

The terminals on the Buderus that are considered T-T are actually W-A. A dry contact switch can be wired here. No powered contacts allowed! If he is going to use W&A terminals then he should not use the RC10 which is the room controller that is provided with the boiler. You can only use one or the other, not both

Comments

• DennisF
    DennisF Member Posts: 6
    Buderus GB142 w/Argo ARM4P

I've just about completed the instalation of a Buderus GB142-30 and I'm getting ready to wire up the circulators. The Buderus manual wants it's TT conection wired to the XX conections on the switching relay (Argo ARM4P) and I'm not sure if the are refering to the XX conections on the botom row of conections on the Argo. These (XX) are on the same bus with the circulator terminals, but appear to have 24V transformers. ??? Don't want to blow the circuit board on the Buderus.
  • carol_3
    carol_3 Member Posts: 397

I'll see if I can dig something up. How about you Buderus guys?
  • Mark Hunt
    Mark Hunt Member Posts: 4,909
    XX terminals

on the switching relay are a dry set of contacts. Just a switch that closes on a call for heat.

Mark H

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Joe@buderus_2
    Joe@buderus_2 Member Posts: 302
    GB142

I forget to check this section, Sorry!
    The "WA" terminals on the GB142 are for the end switch connection from a multizone or single zone thermostat. The end switch must be a dry set of contacts! If the RC10 is being used it would be wired into the "RC" terminal. Either the RC10 is connected or the end switch, but not both. Thanks
This discussion has been closed.