Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

A/C trouble shooting

Options
for the info, great stuff!

Comments

• S Ebels
    S Ebels Member Posts: 2,322
    Options
    Testo A/C analyzers

I was talking with Jim Bergman from Testo yesterday regarding A/C trouble shooting and analysis and he e-mailed me this paper. It's LOADED with good info for A/C service and I thought it would be good to share it here. The data logging refrigeration testers Testo has are in the same class as their combustion analyzers, very good in other words. Using one of them pretty much enables a technician to elminate the guesswork of what's actually going on in a system.

The occasion that prompted my call to him is a crazily oversized system I ran into at a bank. I'll post some details on that with a separate post. I'm looking for ideas on what to do with that thing. The whole HVAC system in that building is just nuts.

Here's the file on the applications guide. It's 1.1Mb so it may take a while to download if you're not on high speed. Wait for it and print it off for your own use if you want. It's worth the time.
  • Eugene Silberstein 3
    Eugene Silberstein 3 Member Posts: 1,380
    Options
    Great Information

I have the pleasure of knowing Jim and he is definitely on top of his game. A lot of work went into this piece and is definitely a great source of information for the field technician.

Thanks for posting it for the guys and thanks Jim for an excellent poece of reference material.
  • John@Reliable_10
    John@Reliable_10 Member Posts: 99
    Options
    Thanks Steve........................

I down loaded a copy for my use, thanks again for some great info!
This discussion has been closed.