Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Product Help

Jim Armstrong
Jim Armstrong Member Posts: 10
I am looking for a radiant product. There is an orange mat securing system for pex tube. It comes in a roll and I hear it is a dimple type product. It unrolls onto the floor and pex tube snaps down into it. Any one know what it is.


  • Ich Wundermich
    Ich Wundermich Member Posts: 17

    I think schluter make something like this.
  • Ragu_4
    Ragu_4 Member Posts: 44
    Snap Panel?

    Viega sells a product called Snap Panel that comes in 3'x5' sheets and is dimpled to accept 1/2" pex.

  • Jeff Lawrence_25
    Jeff Lawrence_25 Member Posts: 746

    This one


    This one

    It is neat looking stuff. I thought I remembered seeing the products in the Radiant Living magazine, Spring 2006 issue
This discussion has been closed.