Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Roll out and spill switches?

These devices appeared on boilers when they began to be equipped with vent dampers. This was in the early 1980's. As far as what agency or organization required them, my guess would be ANSI. The boilers were equipped with dampers to meet or exceed the government mandated efficiency standard of 80%.

Glenn Stanton

Manager of Training

Burnham Hydronics


This discussion has been closed.