Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

The heating season is just around the corner

Options
George_10
George_10 Member Posts: 580
put a molecular film on clean metal surfaces and thereby keep corrosion to a minimum. It can never be completely stopped, but this process slows it way way down.

In our hydronic treatment we also have an oxygen scavenger which combines with free oxygen and thereby keeps corosion at a minimum. Oxygen comes free when the water is heated and by diffusing into the system through pumps, tubing, zone valves etc. By having the active scavenger present, it molecularly combines with the scavenger and becomes harmless. All of this is on our web site www.rhomarwater.com. or if you want just give me a call at
800-543-5975

Comments

• George_10
    George_10 Member Posts: 580
    Options
    We are getting many e-mails and calls about both

our hydronic system cleaner and treatment and also our steam system cleaner and treatment.

I am happy to answer any questions both privately and here on the Wall about this more important concern that we are
    beginning to see with the season upon us.

Look forward to answering any questions.
  • gerry gill
    gerry gill Member Posts: 3,078
    Options
    hey george

can you tell us about your residential steam treatments..what exactly is a corrossion inhibitor? and how does it inhibit? i mean, whats is it and hows it work..whats it doing?

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
    gwgillplumbingandheating.com
    Serving Cleveland's eastern suburbs from Cleveland Heights down to Cuyahoga Falls.

This discussion has been closed.