Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Huntington Hilton

Options
Robert O'Brien
Robert O'Brien Member Posts: 3,541
I missed you Ron,looked forward to meeting you.Slant/Fin has a show in Sept. How about a "Wall table" ?

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=313&Step=30">To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"</A>
To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.

Comments

• helpingothershelpthemselves_2
    Options
    Dan see you on the 22nd

Dan ,

See you on the 22nd at the Huntington Hilton , hope to get a moment to talk with you.

Ken Resnick

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Unknown
    Options
    A few of us

from Meenan will be there . Look foward to meeting you Ken .
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,530
    Options
    We'll

make time.
    Retired and loving it.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Dan

My supervisor told me you'd be speaking . Whats it about and do you need to reserve ahead ? Hope to say hi to you also , I have that book I was going to drop off .
  • DanHolohan
    Options
    The whole show

is about emerging technologies. Blackman asked me to speak about that, and also how to show consumers that this is well worth considering. You don't have to register. I'm the opening act for the show. Be great to see you, Ron. Thanks.
    Retired and loving it.
  • helpingothershelpthemselves_2
    Options

Looking forward to seeing you there also Ron Jr.
    A few of my students will be attending as well.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Al Corelli
    Al Corelli Member Posts: 454
    Options
    I'll be there

I'll be there with some guys from Schildwacter.
  • Mark_60
    Mark_60 Member Posts: 13
    Options

Blackman is always doing things like this for the contracting community. I like the fact that they are so dedicated to their customers and this industry.

Thanks Blackman!!
  • Mad Dog_2
    Mad Dog_2 Member Posts: 6,977
    Options
    Blackman always puts on a nice show...open bar too

Looking foward to seeing all you guys...some for the first time. Mad Dog

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Mad Dog_2
    Options
    I would like to take the opportunity to personally thank

Blackman for the excellent show, dinner, drinks, and showmanship. Had a great time. It was nice to be invited to so intimate a show...it was definitely the better half of the industry. Spent some nice time with Jimmy The Gent Burke. Dano Holohan, Ron Jr....missed Al Corelli and Ken Resnick - sorry guys...Jr. had a lesson at "the Y." Very happy to see Slant Fin and Burnham condensing boilers. Thanks Mike H. for the "last call" tickets. Mad Dog

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • helpingothershelpthemselves_3
    Options
    Looked for you .

Mad Dog ,
    Sorry we missed seeing each other at the show . Went scouting for you but Dan said you had left . Brought Patty along to meet all you wonderful gents. She did real well thru it all . Also missed Ron Jr. Sat with Al at dinner ,but didnt realize .
    And ..... Dan , thanks for the advice and of course for just being you. I'll call midweek and let you know how it's going with the class.

Ken Resnick
  • Robert O'Brien
    Robert O'Brien Member Posts: 3,541
    Options
    Definitely

A first class production.The smaller seminar rooms are a great idea. Nice that it was all new products and not more of the same old.

To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.
  • Al Corelli
    Al Corelli Member Posts: 454
    Options

Sorry I missed you, Matt. Was speaking to Dan and Ron Jr. for about five minutes before I realized it was THE Ron Jr.

I asked Dan to use some microphone time to direct the Wallies to meeting place, but I got to him after his turn at the podium.

Next time we go to something like this, we should wear "Dead Men" stickers on our shirts. Would not have missed talking to Ken that way.

Great time! Thanks to Blackman for putting on a USEFUL trade show. After last night, I am becoming very interested in solar.
    Options
    Wallies stickers

Dan ,
    Al just came up with a great idea ..... dead men or wallie stickers with our wallie name. I too missed several of the wonderful gents of the wall and possibly with Wallie ID's we could make those contacts . What ya think ?

Ken Resnick
  • Mad Dog_2
    Options
    I'll \"one-up\" that..............................................

Dan can sell a nice Polo shirt with the Heating Help logo and we can get them personalized with our own name. We can wear it to these functions, be able to recognize each other AND give The Wall a Plug. Sorry I missed you guys. I didn't get there until about 7p.m. Mad Dog

• DanHolohan
    Options

We have those in Books & More. They read, ""Wallie " on the front and "Confidence" on the back.

Retired and loving it.
    Options
    speaking of good show

THe show and seminars were great yes and also were a sighting or two , oooh lah lah . Isnt there a law against tight pants on females at these trade shows ?
  • Unknown
    Options
    Always a pleasure

spending time with good friends . Dan and Matt , it's been way too long since the last time . Finally met Al Corelli , a real cool and funny guy who should be posting more pics of his outstanding work here . And Jimmy the Gent - I had no idea we both had a mutual friend in my old boss and mentor , Brian Gude . I hope we run into each other sometime to talk about him again . He was a class act , and so are you and Matt . Wish I ran into Ken , Patty and Robert O'Brien . There's always plenty of tradeshows and seminars going on where we can meet up .
This discussion has been closed.