Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Testo 325

Options
Do you have a place either through you or a supply house in central MA that I can buy a Testo 325. Every one has pictures but no one has one to look at. And while I'm here is that the digital gauge that you recommend? If not could you recomend one and let me know where to obtain one. Thanks for your time. Darren

Comments

• don_156
    don_156 Member Posts: 87
    Options
    I too

have some question.

Does it have more then one sensor port and will it display the sh and sc temps at the same time?

Jim!
  • Eugene Silberstein 3
    Eugene Silberstein 3 Member Posts: 1,380
    Options
    These Questions...

These questions should be directed to Mr. Jim Bergmann. He does a lot of training for Testo and is their poster child.... The man with the answers...

Hey Jim... Where are you?!
  • Jim Bergmann_2
    Jim Bergmann_2 Member Posts: 79
    Options
    Refrigeration Analyzers

The 523 is the refrigeration analyzer, I am attaching an applications guide that will answer most of the questions you asked. It is the same guide that comes with the 523. There is a lot of information. I have been in the process of moving so e mail was down for a few days. I hope this gets you started. Most Johnstone, Sid Harveys and RE Michles carry our products. Where are you located?
  • Darren_10
    Darren_10 Member Posts: 12
    Options
    I'll try Johnstone and Sids

Both of these are in Worcester so I'll give them a call thanks for your help I'll let you know how it works. Darren
This discussion has been closed.