Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Bogus info

BillW@honeywell
BillW@honeywell Member Posts: 1,099
does have a Quick-disconnect head. Press the lever, and the head comes off. It also has a slow closing, quiet motor that virtually eliminates water hammer. We also have 3 reset systems, the AQ475, 675 & 775. I never have heard anything about a setpoint on the zone valve; the 5000's wire just like the V8043s do.

Comments

• Weezbo
    Weezbo Member Posts: 6,232
    Bogus info....

Where did i get the info that honeywell has a new zone valve with a push clip that releases the motorized head and that in the future there would be an up grade to that which would have set point andor out door reset ? A honeywell rep this evening said no there is no such thing in the works....they,(the new ones) are an upgrade over the previous zone and the head can be replaced on them....
  • clammy
    clammy Member Posts: 3,103
    Maybe taco

I had heard of the pop off head for honeywell but never a outdoor reset or rest on those notes i believe taco i series zone valves have those features in a 3 way valve good luck and peace clammy
    R.A. Calmbacher L.L.C. HVAC
    NJ Master HVAC Lic.
    Mahwah, NJ
    Specializing in steam and hydronic heating
  • Glenn Harrison_2
    Glenn Harrison_2 Member Posts: 845
    If you look at the top of the page...

There is a "Search" tab. You can click on this to enter the "Wall" search engine, and find either the topic or any keywords from the original thread wher you got this information, or you can just enter any wall screen names you have used and it will list all threads you have posted in.
  • Weezbo
    Weezbo Member Posts: 6,232
    Ok there is the definitive word on the subject *~/:)

my self thought he had heard there was a up grade to That 5000 series head...it made sence too at the time... Thanks Bill. accurate information is something we can steer by :) it helps when your scitzo that way you always have someone else who can help get the work ,...Done:)
This discussion has been closed.