Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Does anybody know where I can find......

Know they're time-tested, but you might want to check out the EPDM liners from <A href=http://www.conservationtechnology.com/>Resource Conservation Technology</A>. Very high-quality stuff, easy to use and should prove nearly eternal. They highly recommend and supply a German-made caulking to use around the flange as they claim no U.S. equivalent. Wicked expensive (for a tube of caulk) so seal off the tube with some plastic wrap under the cap.


This discussion has been closed.