Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit


Mike, For Valiant Boilers and parts try calling (856) 786-2000

Your friend in the industry,<BR>Alan R. Mercurio<BR><BR><a href=""></a>
Your friend in the industry,

Alan R. Mercurio


  • Mike3010
    Mike3010 Member Posts: 5

    Does anyone know of a rep agency in the U.S. for Vaillant. I'm located in Maine and have a customer with a F75-W-60PP that has been leaking on the welded manifold that is flanged to the return. Anyone know if it is a flat gasket or o-ring behind flange? Is the manifold still available? Thanks
  • joel_19
    joel_19 Member Posts: 931

    capco energy supply 781 721 0303 or pintos 508 473 7515 both in Mass they are not reps but supply houses they may be able to help they still may have a few kicking around.

    To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
This discussion has been closed.