Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

nail gun

Options
Terry_14
Terry_14 Member Posts: 209
There might be a nail gun for sale soon!. A news item today told of a man who tried to commit suicide by shooting himself in the head 12 times. His nail gun worked I'm not sure but he may not be for long.

How desperite was that

Terry

Comments

• rich_16
    rich_16 Member Posts: 15
    Options
    nail gun

my nail paslode air framing nail gun keeps shooting blanks. just air not nails. any ideas?
  • RianS
    RianS Member Posts: 104
    Options
    Paslode

I had a bad batch of nails once. I also clean and lubricate it often. If the gun fires then it is thinking there is a nail there. If the nail sticks even slightly it will not shoot the nail. I would clean and lube first.
  • Plumdog_2
    Plumdog_2 Member Posts: 873
    Options
    Something is caught

in the magazine slide preventing the rack of nails from sliding all the way forward. Look at the very front where the nails stop.
  • ScottMP
    ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
    Options
  • EJW
    EJW Member Posts: 321
    Options
    Terry

> There might be a nail gun for sale soon!. A news

> item today told of a man who tried to commit

> suicide by shooting himself in the head 12 times.

> His nail gun worked I'm not sure but he may not

> be for long.

>

> How desperite was that

>

> Terry

There were 2 different size nails in his head, showing that he had to stop and reload a different size....think about it.
  • EJW
    EJW Member Posts: 321
    Options
    Terry

There were 2 different size nails in his head, showing that he had to stop and reload a different size....think about it.

EJW
  • Plumdog_2
    Plumdog_2 Member Posts: 873
    Options
    Nail gun mishaps

my daughter, who works with the Paramedics, told of recent accident where young framer shot himself thru the thick middle part of his foot; anchoring himself to the subfloor. They borrowed a sawzall and cut out a circle around his boot and took him and the floor to surgery.
  • ed wallace
    ed wallace Member Posts: 1,613
    Options
This discussion has been closed.