Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Need photo of CAst Iron Baseboard for customer.

Options
ScottMP
ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
send a customer ( e-mail ) a picture of cast iron baseboard installed ......any one have some ??

Scott

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=237&Step=30">To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"</A>

Comments

• lchmb
    lchmb Member Posts: 2,997
    Options
    Hey Scott

Will Runtal baseboard do? Or are you looking for something specific?
  • ScottMP
    Options
    Thanks

but no, I need a good photo of cast iron baseboard.

I sent him a link to Burnham its just not a real good view.

Scott

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Ron Huber
    Ron Huber Member Posts: 121
    Options
    on the way

Iv'e got some in the barn, I'll take a pic in the morning and post/email it to ya. Would you like painted or unpainted? Comes primed gray. I just ordered some for the first time in 4 years, somebody must be googling for rugged baseboard heaters!
  • Ron Huber_2
    Ron Huber_2 Member Posts: 127
    Options

Actually found the photos of what I thought was four years ago but it was probably longer, taken with my first 1.2 megapixel camera so the shots are not that great. Customer had the carpenters make wood end caps, the baseray caps are not exactely the most atractive caps out there.
  • ScottMP
    Options
    Thanks Pal

How ya Been ?

Still got the boy doing all the work :)

Scott

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Ron Huber
    Ron Huber Member Posts: 121
    Options
    Moved on

Nathan has taken over the Energy Source, I took a job 3 weeks ago for Laconia WinAir, a HVAC supply house as an outside sales/engineering rep. I get to sell Viessmann, Unico etc. to the guys who used to be my competition. Physically had enough, back, knees, feet, hands, and mind are pretty shot. I was aproached with the offer, thought about it for a few days, and decided to go for it. I can still help Nathan sell and design, but I'll be doing the same for anyone else who is a customer of Winair.
  • ScottMP
    Options
    good for you Ron

SOunds like a good move. Now you get to tell all your old compitition all the secrects :)

Glad your still hanging around the wall, your one of the originals.

Hope I get a chance to run into you sometimes and thanks for the photos.

Scott

This discussion has been closed.