Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Gotta share this one

Options
Cosmo_3
Cosmo_3 Member Posts: 845
I actually thought I have heard a variation of this one before. It went something like the middle eastern guy had to throw all the crap away left by a tenant who moved away, so he made a similar call to a relative.....

Cosmo Valavanis

Comments

• S Ebels
    S Ebels Member Posts: 2,322
    Options
    Tuesday night funny

From the Banner, our church's monthly magazine.

An elderly Middle Eastern man lived just outside New York for more than 40 years.

One day he decided he would love to plant potatoes and herbs in his garden, but he knew he was too weak to do so. His son was in college in Paris, so the old man sent him an e-mail explaining the problem. "My beloved son, I am very sad becasue I can't plant potatoes in my garden. I am sure, if only yo were here, that you would help me and dig up the garden for me. I love you, Your father."

The following day the old man received a response from his son: "Beloved father, please do not touch the garden. That is where I have hidden the THING". I love you, too. --Ahmed

At 4PM, The FBI, Homeland Security, Army Rangers and the ATF visited the home of the old man and took the whole garden apart, searching every inch. But they couldn't find anything. Disappointed, they left the house.

The next day the old man received another message from his son: Beloved father, I hope the garden is dug up by now and you can plant potatoes. That is all I could do for you from here. Your loving son, Ahmed
  • Mike C_3
    Mike C_3 Member Posts: 62
    Options
    Redneck version

The redneck version. same jist saying his neighbor is hiding pot in his wood. They come and split the wood and
    he calls back happy birthday!
This discussion has been closed.