Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

From our friends at HVACTV.com (Dan H.)

Options
I will be in the Chat Room all alone. Just kidding, I will be there to answer any questions. The presentation was taped ahead of time just in case you are wondering.

Comments

• DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,538
    Options

Join us tomorrow night, Tuesday, April 25th at 8:00PM EDT for the latest webcast of HVACTV Live. The program includes our next segment of "A Few Things I Know" with Dan Holohan. This month Dan tells us about his first love, don't miss it, it's hot! Next up, Tim McElwain starts a new series on "Trouble Shooting the Honeywell SmartValve". This is an important series to anyone who works with natural or LP gas. Part 2 of our trip to Viessmann Academy with Dave Yates will wrap up the show.

Be sure to login early and meet and chat with professionals from all over in our live chat room.

See you then!

Click the link below to go directly to HVACtv:
    HVACTV.com
    Retired and loving it.
  • John R. Hall
    John R. Hall Member Posts: 2,246
    Options
    Hmmm

Dan's hot first love? Suitable for children?
  • Dave Yates (PAH)
    Dave Yates (PAH) Member Posts: 2,162
    Options
    I've been summoned

by our city's Chamber of Commerce to address the Mayor and City Council at tonight's meeting regarding their latest blunders. As a result, I'll miss tonight's show :(

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,538
    Options
    And I'll

be teaching a night school for Chicago MCA.
    Retired and loving it.
This discussion has been closed.