Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Online computer help

Al_19
Al_19 Member Posts: 170
Thanks for the responses guys. I am going to give it a try. I scheduled an appt. for tomorrow a.m. Will let you know how it turns out.

By the way, I really liked the "white out on the screen" line.

Al

Comments

• Al_19
    Al_19 Member Posts: 170
    Online computer help

Does anyone have experience with online computer help services(PlumChoice) ??
  • Brad White_9
    Brad White_9 Member Posts: 2,440
    I found them to be

Expensive for what they do. ($20 to delete cookies and clean out the Cache? )

You can buy a program and do a lot of what they do on line. Good if you are a phobic but then why would you be using a computer anyway if you are a chicken?

I bought their service as a gift for my sister, (the one who puts whiteout on the screen to erase?) and she found that she did not need them.

I suppose if you have a virus or something more serious, well, in that case I would not let anyone into my computer anyway. You have do defeat your firewall to let them in.

That is my experience, about six months old unless anything has changed.
  • Mitch_6
    Mitch_6 Member Posts: 549
    Yes have used Plum Choice

and would use them again. They are good on basic windows and system problems but not as good on specific applications like File maker pro or Quick pay.

They are pretty good on the billing if they cannot fix something.

But can also be hit or miss depending on who you get, just like anyone else.

Mitch S.
This discussion has been closed.