Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

S Milne.

Options
Weezbo
Weezbo Member Posts: 6,232
here is one or two pics...

these jpegs take forever to "Go"

there must be some way to dial them smaller or something....

Comments

• ScottMP
    ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
    Options
    Nice work Weezy

Tell me more about the pipe bending ?

How did you do it, it looks very neat and clean.

Nice looking piece of blue :)

Scott

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Weezbo...

You need to go to http://www.irfanview.com/ and get yourself some free, thats right FREE photo manipulation software. THen you can save smaller shots for transporting via wire.

Nice work BTW. I like them swoopies :-)

ME
  • hr
    hr Member Posts: 6,106
    Options
    Nice, weezbo, I mean Upoee :)

I saw our friend Leo at AHR. He said to say hello. Still negotiating with REMS for a national position.

The folks at Shook had a booth with all types of REMS stuff available. In Ohio, I believe.

hot rod

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Weezbo
    Weezbo Member Posts: 6,232
    Options
    *~/:) Good morning .

it is beautiful out today! -35 and feeling like Spring is on the Way:)

Scott , your question about air made me feel like 'well, maybe.....i should send you a picture of the pinner Caleffi valves on the supply and return on the field side of the header..even though i am still a ways off from the finish of the entire system' buh for You well i really felt that it was the thing to do. :) often i will use this stradgey of air removal on long distance stations...the artistic endeavour was to bring the header up to the "Peterbuilt Look" in keeping with the mudd flap behind the Taco HX block *~/:)

the pipe "swoopy" bender from Hot Rods inspirational Master Bed frame was a definite necessity Eh? :) so with some help from His friend ,Leo ...Alaska now has a swoopy bender from Rems .it is nearly impossible to keep it with by the way as my friends tell me it feels a need to hicth-hike with them *~/:) maybe.... :)

The way to sharpen up the gleam of the pipe to turn it to gold will happen a while later,for now, it is elbow grease and 4 0000 steel wool that causes the unatural shine to the fittings and K and M hard drawn.

Mark thank you for the good word .it positively made my day to wake up and find that Mark the ultra cool radiant panel inspirational GFX Super HX basement scientist , liked the swoopys:)

Thank You too Hot Rod *~/:) I really have tried to get the message to Leo that my computer dropped off the planet a while back and i lost all my contacts,e-mail addresses, and programs and resources that i had collected...:( Calling Californy didnt seem to work . Did he move some place else? You know you have a very keen minds eye on this century, 'Upoee' may be this decade...i will focus on the Word :) Thank you for the perusal..

*~/:)
  • Ted_9
    Ted_9 Member Posts: 1,718
    Options
    Buderus

That's neat weezbo. I like the way you have the pump station on top. Like it should be the focus of attention.

This discussion has been closed.