Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Playful banter.

Options
jwade55_3
jwade55_3 Member Posts: 166
Scott

Have you talked to Ken Fagan lately?

J

Comments

• jwade55_3
    Options
    Gotta get this off my chest.

I've been surfing the wall since sometime around 2000( is that possible), have attend a couple of wetstocks. And enjoy joining in on interesting conversations, learning new things, and maybe adding some useful comments from time to time. I send contractor customers of mine here to look at some of the GREAT installs posted here. But I have noticed something here of late.

There seem to be several posters who never seem to have anything good to add, only negativity. I believe that there is enough negativity in our industry, without incessant slamming of specific products. If you have had some field experiences, that were less than stellar, by all means feel free to post them, maybe someone here has an answer. But what drives me nuts is unsolicited comments that serve no good but to run something or someone into the ground.

I'm sure I'll catch some heat for this, bring it. This is THE website for hydronic professionals, thanks Dan, not a board for select individuals to show their lack of professionalism! I liken it to this, when I do a training, I always hear "this may be a stupid question", as we know there is no such thing, only STUPID answers!

just me $.02 worth.

J
  • Jim Pompetti
    Jim Pompetti Member Posts: 552
    Options
    I agree we do not have to slam each other,

but constructive criticism,is always needed. Learn from ones mistakes is important. As far a slam products,its seem that we do the R and D for many companys,working out the problems they should had. I see nothing wrong with kick a little ****,in that reguard.
  • ScottMP
    ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
    Options
    I agree

with jwade, I see no reason for slamming product.

Contructive critisim is good and we Should be the ones to discuss field problems.

Scott

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • ScottMP
    ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
    Options
    Not

Since he got married :)

Are you a friend ?

Have we met ?

Scott

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • jwade55_3
    Options

Yes, I work for ES in PA.
    We met at wetstock in baltimore.

J
  • jwade55_3
    Options
    !

This discussion has been closed.