Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Staple-TO Pex? pictures

Options
Mark Hunt
Mark Hunt Member Posts: 4,909
an inter-net system?

Mark H

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=238&Step=30">To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"</A>

Comments

• Henry Patterson Karis HVAC
    Options
    Staple-TO-Pex? Pictures

We are starting on a remodel and found this in a crawl space. I really liked the time spent cutting 4" PVC for "rings" to hold Pex up. Some Pex forgot to "migrate" up the joist into the corner like some of the others. Sorry the pics are fuzzy- It's hard to get the camera to focus in the crawl space.
  • Weezbo
    Weezbo Member Posts: 6,232
    Options
    Wheres The Duct Tape? *~/:)

That must have taken a great deal of planning to get that laid out like that.looks a little like my experience with zone valve jobs that i have come across at 2 a.m. with everything...tied around some string ,nails,wraped in tinfoil ,with a Huge selection of clamps, screws, wire nuts varied coloured tapes and Double wrapped in Grey Duct Tape.

maybe these guys are all related .

near as i can determine these jobs present a particular challenge for them. With the attention to Detail though, one can only imagine these things are designed to ward off EVIL Spirits or are part of a larger far more indeterminable and inextricable stradgey...

Options
    Fishing for.....?

I was wondering what they were trying to catch in the crawl space with that kind of Pex netting..I think all the HO caught was a cold because the floors weren't warming up...the Pex was too busy doing other things-like warming up the joists. Do I dare measure the Pex after I remove it too see how long a single loop he had? And how much of a working load are 4" PVC hangers rated for anyway? How much does 1/2 mile of 1/2"Pex charged with 100% water weigh?
    Options
    And to think,

Someone was proud of that job when they were done!
This discussion has been closed.