Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Water feeder/ LWCO

On the #67 LWCO's switch there are adjustment screws. You will find them on the side of the switch. Make sure that it is breaking the contact on the feed power side. The screw will turn with a flathead screwdriver. This will move the contact closer or farther depending on how you turn it.Just look carefully as you adjust it and you will solve your problem.

Anthony Menafro

Comments

• Bernard Smith
    Bernard Smith Member Posts: 49
    Water feeder/ LWCO

I have an M&M 67 LWCO and a uni match water feeder. Slide switch selector set to M&M, new switch just installed in LWCO and entire unit removed, flushed clean and reinstalled. LWCO not working prior to these changes(manual feed). Wiring is correct as per schematic. Problem is when I turned power back on and started to fill boiler,WF cut in and filled glass guage to 1/4 full. Stopped for about a minute, then filled guage to 1/2 full and so on until boiler was completely full but still not stopping. I then drained boiler to required level and moved switch to position 2 and have been keeping an eye on everything. Do I need a new LWCO or what? By replacing switch, there doesn't seem to be much more to LWCO, just a float which is operating very smoothly. Maybe I'm wrong. Please help. I'm confused.
  • Bernard Smith
    Thanks Anthony

Thank you so much Anthony. Did what you said and worked a charm!
  • Anthony Menafro
    Anthony Menafro Member Posts: 198
    LWCO

Bernard, You're welcome. I'm glad that it was an easy fix.

Anthony Menafro
  • Bernard Smith

easy when you know how
This discussion has been closed.