Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Off to Class

Options
Is this for a Master Plumbers License re-newal? Or is this something else? I see by your post "(Alaska Time)", are you in Alaska? I'm very familiar with Julius Ballanco and have had the pleasure of being in a few of his classes but they were in New Jersey.

Robert O'Connor/NJ

Comments

• Pat Clark_2
    Pat Clark_2 Member Posts: 102
    Options
    Off to Class

again this morning. 2 days, 16 hours of CEU's for license renewal. Topics - IMC 2003 & UPC 2003.

Usually these classes are extremely boring as the instructor drones on over the snoring of half the room about code changes, etc.

The instructor this time however is Julius Ballanco, and he can deliver the information in a fascinating way, keeping you riveted to attention, and you actually learn something. I have notes and notes of new things to bring back to my field workers.

If you get a chance to attend one of Julius classes, jump at it. You won't be dissapointed.

Gotta go, don't want to be tardy!!

Pat (Alaska Time) Clark
  • George_10
    George_10 Member Posts: 580
    Options
    Pat (the poker shark)

I knew you were pretty smart from the time we spent together at WetStock VI. Now I know why. You are taking classes and staying abrest of what is happening.

Enjoy yourself and until we can raise a cool one again, hope you have nothing but great jobs with appreciative clients.

Your Missouri connection.

George
  • Pat Clark_2
    Options
    License

This is for Mechanical & Plumbing Administrators licenses, which are required in addition to Contractors and Journeyman licenses. These are the only ones that require CEU's. All Plumbing or Mechanical Businesses are required to have someone in a managerial position to hold Administrators License.

Pat
  • Pat Clark_2
    Options
    Love to learn things

I have always been that way. Taking things apart, asking questions, research. Lot of Fun.

Like Wetstock, where I learned that 2 guys at the same Hold em table could lose for 4 hours straight without winning even one hand between them. That was a new experience for me (and you too, I believe) but it sure was fun. Hope we can run into each other again sometime, and we probably will. Gotta run back to class.

Pat
  • Robert O'Connor_12
    Robert O'Connor_12 Member Posts: 728
    Options
    Pat..

So, are you in Alaska? I live in the "Great State of New Jersey" also have to take continued ed courses. Being an Inspector with multible administrators licensing as well as a master plumber, I get a triple whammy. Julius is a good man, glad to hear he is still on the mark.

Robert O'Connor/NJ
This discussion has been closed.