Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Flair Vent Damper

Bill M._2
Bill M._2 Member Posts: 2
I am looking for Flair vent damper for oil or the equivalent. I have heard that flair is out of business does anyone know if they were bought out or if anyone makes a similar vent damper?

Comments

• Joe Grosso
    Joe Grosso Member Posts: 307
    Yes and no

Flair is out of business, and as far as I know no one currently makes replacement dampers for oil-fired equipment.
  • Stack Pack

The vent damper was called "Flair Stack Pack " and was distributed by Roy Rath Associates of Long Island NY.

I know of a few kicking around at Brentwood Plumbing & Heating Supply in Brentwood Long Island NY .

He who knows WHY

Shall be master of

He who knows HOW
  • Joe Grosso
    Joe Grosso Member Posts: 307
    Can you

find out what sizes they have, and prices? You can e-mail me if you don't want to post these on the Wall.

Thanks in advance!

• 5" - 8"
    Not sure of the prices , because these have a been a dead item for quite some time .
    The countermen may not even know that they are there in the archives of the wharehouse .
    You can call them @ 631-273-5930
    He who knows WHY

Shall be master of

He who knows HOW
  • Rodney Summers
    Rodney Summers Member Posts: 748
    FLAIR STACK PACK

Please direct any inquiries for FLAIR or STACK PACK parts to the factory. We may be able to help. FLAIRPRODUCTS@HOTMAIL.COM.

Incidentally, we have a large supply of replacement parts and new GAS STACK PACKS and a very small supply of replacement parts for OIL STACK PACKS, but no new items.
  • John S.
    John S. Member Posts: 260
    Need a big one?

I have used this one from energy vent on gas-fired, but looks like they carry for oil-fired as well. 13"-70"

Energy Vent

Hope this helps.

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • FlairProducts
    FlairProducts Member Posts: 4
    Flair Stack Pack new and parts

We are the sole source of supply for all Stack Packs and related parts. We have a large inventory. We are also the source for all information on the Stack Pack. Although some wholesalers or contractors may have some inventory, they got it from us or one of our related firms.

Please feel free to contact us.

Flair Products Company

516-908-6658

www.flairproducts.net

mail@flairproducts.net
  • FlairProducts
    outdated email

Please note that we no longer use the email FLAIRPRODUCTS@HOTMAIL.COM. Please direct all emails to MAIL@FLAIRPRODUCTS.NET.

Thank you.

FLAIR PRODUCTS COMPANY
  • FlairProducts
    New Products

We now have both parts for existing oil and gas dampers and new complete dampers for both oil and gas in a multitude of sizes. We also have parts for Superior Valves, Zone-A-Trol valves, TLC non electric valves and some other products. Please contact us directly for further information.

Flair Products Company

516-908-6658

mail@flairproducts.net
  • VelvetFoot
    VelvetFoot Member Posts: 48
    Field Controls Oil Vent Damper

I put this one on my oil boiler and it's been working fine.

http://www.fieldcontrols.com/ovd.php