Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

The good guys

Options
John R. Hall
John R. Hall Member Posts: 2,246
As I get ready to board a plane to head home from Hershey from the NAOHSM meeting, my thoughts have turned to the "good guys" in our trade. I met up with Alan Mercurio, Dan Holohan, and Judy Garber while here. They are all part of the Oil Heat Cares program -- an effort by oil heat contractors to make life a little better for those less fortunate.

We are truly blessed to have a lot of people like these three, many who remain nameless and faceless, happy to help those in need. To them, my hat is off. I salute all contractors who help others and uplift the image of our trade.

As the weeks and months go by you will see more about Oil Heat Cares in the media and through your peers. Support this fine organization. You'll be glad you did.

Comments

• Weezbo
    Weezbo Member Posts: 6,232
    Options
    And all the service guys who get out of bed to go fix furnace

burners and boilers ,leaks and freez-ups for people in thier communities, who are in difficult straights.
  • Alan R. Mercurio_3
    Alan R. Mercurio_3 Member Posts: 1,620
    Options

Thanks for the kind words John. And thank you for taking the time to be with us at the NAOHSM Convention so you can spread the NEWS :) throughout the industry of what's new and what goals we are collectively trying to accomplish.

It's all of us working together that makes things happen.

I hope you had a safe and comfortable flight home.

Your friend in the industry,
    Alan R. Mercurio

www.oiltechtalk.com

There was an error rendering this rich post.

This discussion has been closed.