Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

The Four Horsemen...

Options
Irontom
Irontom Member Posts: 18
We just finished pre-piping and pre-wiring these four boilers, and they are now ready to break down and take out to the field to install. We have been doing our systems this way for a couple years, and have found that it saves an incredible amount of time on the job site. It also helps us rough in all the manifold lines, gas pipe, venting, and to locate the electrical circuit because all those measurements are pre-determined and indexed off the boiler stand and piping components.

We have made these boilerstand systems using several brands of boilers with different zoning arrangements from a simple two zone to a nine zone with three temperatures and DHW. I was especially proud of these last four and wanted to share them with you.

Comments

• Constantin
    Constantin Member Posts: 3,796
    Options
    ...presumably you work for one of these entities?

... it would be nice if you could include your affiliation as a signature to your post. I may be a mere homeowner, but your post is pretty darn close to a unsolicited ad pitch in my eyes.

Your compact systems certainly could make Ron Jr.'s heart beat a bit quicker though I prefer more spread-out systems because I like wide access for maintenance purposes. That said, sometimes there is no additional room to play with.
  • Irontom
    Irontom Member Posts: 18
    Options
    Solicitation

It wasn't meant to be that. I just thought some people might have been interested in where to get them.

Tom Simensen

Radiant Specialties, Inc.

Kalispell, Montana
  • Constantin
    Constantin Member Posts: 3,796
    Options
    Hey, no worries...

... this is not my board, I don't make up any rules, I'm just privileged to be allowed to post here at all.

Anyway, I'd contact Dan for a spot on the Virtual Trade Show... as it might help others find your business, long after this thread has rolled off into the blue yonder.
  • Wayco Wayne
    Wayco Wayne Member Posts: 615
    Options
    Very impressive

I'd be proud too. I wish I could plan ahead like that. When I try my brain feels small and not slanted that way. I have to be on the job site and creating as I go. Any advice on how you do it??? WW

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • J.C.A._3
    J.C.A._3 Member Posts: 2,981
    Options
    Nice work,

But I'm going to assume that you live in a place where everything is flat and square. In the greter northeast (for the most part)most of those wouldn't fit through the doorways or make the corners at the bottom of the basement stairs.

I like the concept, but the practicality would hardly make it out here. Chris
  • ScottMP
    ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
    Options
    Neat work

Not sure I would want to own one if a packing nut leaked.

ALL that piping over all those electronics could be an expensive one year return.

Scott

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Ken_8
    Ken_8 Member Posts: 1,640
    Options
    Everyone except Connie

knew that.

We give him a LOT of latitude because he is after all...

merely a homeowner.

Please show anything else you may have photos of. That's incredibly fine work and it shows.

• bob_44
    bob_44 Member Posts: 112
    Options
    Tom

great work! I'm retired and I have never worked with pro-press, probably never will. What do you you do if you find say a bad tee in the middle of one of your setups. Can you run a bead of sil-fos around a pro-press joint that leaks? Of course if you get it red hot you may fry all the other o-rings near by. Can you un-crimp a joint and replace an o-ring and recrimp? I'm just trying to get my head around this new technology. bob
  • ED_29
    ED_29 Member Posts: 11
    Options
    Nice Job,

But I like alittle elbow room when i need to do service calls. I am not a fan of those circs or z-valve`s, but you should be proud of your work!
This discussion has been closed.