Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit

Controlling water velocity.

Hello-Will somebody tell me if a full-choke ball valve is the best way to regulate water velocity in a hot-water home heating system. This is 1-1/4" pipe. Thanks.


    STEVEN MARKS Member Posts: 154

    Best way to control flow would be a balancing valve. What are trying to control? Velocity would best be controlled by pump and pipe size.
This discussion has been closed.