Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

MA OIL BURNER CODE

this is selling out real fast. Good news is we have over 200 seats to fill.

Seminar is $50.00 per person and includes 'The CMR4.00 Guide'. Make out checks to 'Town of Clinton', but you must call to reserve a seat, FACT!

Comments

• Firedragon_4
    Firedragon_4 Member Posts: 1,436
    MA OIL BURNER CODE

We will be scheduling several seminars throughout the state, but this one promises to be special and we have tons of room for a change.

The Clinton Fire Department in conjunction with Clinton High School will present the seminar on Saturday March 26, 2005 from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm. The seminar will be open to both the oil industry and area Fire Departments.

Because of the mixed participation I strongly urge those that work the area of North Central MA to get your butts there. I wouldn't want you looking bad because a Fire Inspector knew the code better than you!

For further information contact Capt. Mike Lutes at Clinton Fire at 978-365-4165.

We'll have several surprises including taking the wraps off a change to the CMR regarding powerventers which should take effect on July 1, 2005. If you come you'll be the first to know, if not you lose!

See ya and I'll post more info as I get it.

Those of you signed up for DragonMail will receive a special e-mailing on this next week.
  • Firedragon_4
    bump up!

• Firedragon_4
    I'm getting a lot of e-mail

and phone calls on this.

I'm sorry, but you must book through Clinton FD. I can't help you get a seat, it's their gig! Talk to someone in Fire Prevention if Capt. Lutes is not in, he will be on Friday, 3/18/05.
  • Firedragon_4
    Call today 3/18/05

If you want a seat, today's the day.

Captain Mike will be in all day except to give me a tour of the room and his Fire duties.

Contact Capt. Mike Lutes at Clinton Fire at 978-365-4165. I've ben told people are coming from all over the state and even from adjoining states.

• Firedragon_4
    Only 5 more days and

then that's that!
  • Firedragon_4
    Last bump!

This discussion has been closed.