Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Hydrotherm HC100

Dan Rieber
Dan Rieber Member Posts: 15
Hello all and Happy New Year. We are in the process of upgrading a Hydrotherm HC 100 installed around 1975. My Hydrotherm info doesn't match the rating for this boiler. Does anyone have a copy the original cut sheet for this boiler? You can Email it to danrieber@nmic.org (pdf files ok) or fax to 212 928-4180. Thanks in advance. The wall has not let me down yet!

Comments

• Hydrotherm

HC-D 100 and HC-E 100 cut sheets being faxed to you now .

Hope this helps you .
    Fax had heart attack , lets try emailing them to you .

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• email

Your email carrier says your allocation is at its limit ??

• Dan Rieber
    Dan Rieber Member Posts: 15
    Hydrotherm Hc 100

Thanks to K&M Plumbing & Heating for the fax. I really appreciate it. As always the wall never fails.
  • Hydrotherm

Dan Rieber your quite welcome , glad I could be of help .
    Ken Resnick
    K&M Plumbing & Heating

• sb1v
    sb1v Member Posts: 1
    HydroTherm HC-100 help

Hi -- just bought a house with a HydroTherm HC-100 natural gas boiler. Trying to figure out the right way to light the pilot (for first time) and gas freaks me out. No manual and the website doesn't appear to have any "HC-100" listed and HC-D model manual pictures don't match.  Anyone have any insights?
  • tmcdonough
    tmcdonough Member Posts: 1
    HYDROTHERM HC-100 HELP NEEDED

I have a seemingly ancient Hydrotherm HC-100 gas burner that won't light.  The directions are pretty clear on how to relight but I cannot find the pilot light.  Is it manual or electronic first of all? 

And if manual - I see where the pilot should be (long canister at base of burner near where gas line comes in), but it will not light as I depress knob on pilot. WHat is that a sign of, and do I need to call a professional?

Confusing I know, any help would be appreciated...Please contact me directly on my email - tmcdonough29@gmail.com.

It may be March but I have an 8 day old in the house!  Urgent
This discussion has been closed.