Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Actual Blueprints of the universe

Weezbo
Weezbo Member Posts: 6,232
do you think we are asking too much out of the weather man on t.v. these days...every evening they unfold the star charts and consult the Sacred IFR charts and tell us it is going to belike10 below zero....Sure enough its ten below zero...Some place on this planet:) however it is -35 at my buddies home and i know what 40 below tastes like :) it would be much better if they had nothing really to say that day to be plain spoken and tell everyone its winter and it will be cold and dark:) instead of going into the to day we will have 3.34 mins. of day light speel :) daylight :)))) Where? :))))it is like some time in the afternoon and really what i am seeing is a fine haze that many of you would consider to be wall to wall cloud:) oh well.... just thought i'd share one of my Deep Thoughts with You today *~/:)

Comments

• Kal Row
    Kal Row Member Posts: 1,520
    dont complain - if you had won the lottery....

you probably would have been in a beautifull warm paradise wiped out by the tzunami!!!
  • S Ebels
    S Ebels Member Posts: 2,322
    I've always said........

Being a weather forecaster is the only job in the world where you can be wrong over 50% of the time and still get paid.
  • Gordy
    Gordy Member Posts: 9,546
    Forecasting

Why they bother with the 3 and 10 day forecast I will never know. It must be busy work in the media room.
  • Tom_35
    Tom_35 Member Posts: 265
    Hey Weezbo

You are a real Hoot! I read a lot of your "insight" to my wife and we both get a kick from it. Deep Thoughts from a Deep Man.

Don't Change Anything---ever. We like you like you are.

Tom
  • Weezbo
    it is good that regardless of what is being said, each of us

has basically had the experience and weathered it *~/:) right now it has been so cold around here the trees have been cracking and poping from what the cold is doing to them...trees it would appear, have one helluva good anti freeze creeping around inside thier carcasses*~/:) i wonder if i could get some conservationist to Talk to the trees for me...i have no way of actually communicating with them..thought ,i cannot say that can be described as scientifically certain.lets just say , that in my oblique opinion at this juncture of my life, i am not aware of my ability to communicate with the trees.well. i hope this has been enlightening and refreshing at the same time. may you all have a wonderful New Year.
  • bb
    bb Member Posts: 99
    and

in investment banking you can only be right 10 - 20 % of the time and still make millions! My guess is anyone can be right 10 - 20% of the time....

bb
  • Gordy
    Darkness

Hey Weez, How the heck do you put up with all that darkness or does it balance out with all that lightness. A week of cloudy days drives me buggy. Did you wash your hat? Or did you get a different color:))
    Gordy
  • Gordy
    investment banking

Yeah, I did'nt fire myself when the stock market bubble burst. As I reflect on your post I did'nt do as bad as some mutual fund managers though. I wonder if that bubble will ever reinflate. Kinda like the first time you over inflate your bicycle tire as a kid and it bursts. Next time you go real easy.

Gordy
  • Weezbo
    oh ,......IRA.............ROTH............

Well, i had it on paper in blackand whute..Your money is safe and secure at(fill in the blanks)well i put some funds in one when the market was under 10,500 .it cost,then the market went up, it cost, then the market went up to 11,800 ,I went down and closed it. it cost. so basically i can say. Yup Your money Is Safe and Secure....In thier pocket. i felt like such a sap....well. once burnt twice learnt :)
  • S Ebels
    S Ebels Member Posts: 2,322
    I'll bet .............

Weez gets about as much sunlight over the course of a year as we do here in Michigan. The sun was out for about 4 hours yesterday afternoon. First time in 13 days.
This discussion has been closed.