Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Buderus R2107

Options
Hi,

Where are you located?

What is the local design temperature?

What do you have MaxTemp1 set for?

What do you have Ref Temp set for?

Do you have baseboards, radiant floor or what?

I think we can get you settings that will at least get your house up to temp.

If you have baseboard or radiators, set MaxTemp1 for 190 and Ref Temp for 180. Nowhere near optimum but it should give you heat.

Ron

Comments

• Wild Bill
    Wild Bill Member Posts: 112
    Options
    R2107 Logomatic control

Hello,
    I am putting this on the Wall, Joe at Buderus is out sick today and I need some help. I have a G115 with an indirect and just had a Logomatic R2107 control put on it. I use thermostats (2) zoned with pumps. My t-stats never get satisfied. Is there something I should do to the Logomatic (parallel shift) I do not use the BFU room sensor. Should I use that item, if I do, does that zone need to be constant circulation???

Thank you,
    Bill Hobbie
  • Joe@buderus
    Joe@buderus Member Posts: 165
    Options

I suggest raising the "Day Temperature" up if it is still on the factory setting of 70. Till you get a chance to speak to us, I suggest pushing the white button, with the picture of the sun, and put it in the day mode. When you contact us we can assist with checking the programming. The above post will also work if you are aware of how to get into the service level of the control.

I should be in the office tommorrow. Joe
  • GW
    GW Member Posts: 4,693
    Options
    Bill

Are you the Bill that's my neigbor? I'm pretty familiar with that control, let me know if I can help. 413-626-5548

Gary Wilson
    Wilson Services, Inc
    Northampton, MA
    gary@wilsonph.com
This discussion has been closed.