Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Riello Burner Nozzle

Dave_45
Dave_45 Member Posts: 2
i am haveing a new buderus boiler installed with riello burner what is the best nozzle i should have my service tech install every year when they clean my boiler
what does riello recommend for the 40 f3 burner

also what is a good filter to put under my tank

thank you
Dave

Comments

• Al Letellier
    Al Letellier Member Posts: 781
    riello nozzles

Here comes a common answer...."it depends". Every Buderus boiler comes with instructions and set up info for the burner selected. Don't try and second guess their R&D department, they know of which they speak. Use the recommend nozzle. Sure, in some instances, field adjustments and nozzle changes are needed, but the majority of the time, the manufacturer knows best. Buderus has some fo the best tech people out there, and we have always had the best support when a problem arises. Trust their information...you can't go wrong.

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • lchmb
    lchmb Member Posts: 2,997
    Al

I think he was asking about the brand of nozzle. Which of course will pretty much still be what is recommended unless your service company does not have them or cannot get that brand.. As to the filter I like the Garber filter. If your tank is older then I would double up and put an fb4 on your tank and a garber on the burner. Or use two garber's, just to catch anything before it get's to your burner....
  • Joe@buderus
    Joe@buderus Member Posts: 165
    Nozzle

The OEM burners from Buderus have the recommended nozzle that Riello's testing has had the best results. This is considered a starting point. After the burner is installed and the technician does the combustion efficiency test, they may have to change the nozzle to obtain the best results. Because the Riello F3 can be used on the G115/21 or The G115/28 Boiler more information would be needed to list the suggested nozzle. If there are any questions please feel free to contact us at 1-800-283-3787.
This discussion has been closed.