Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Non-Tech Question But Fustrating & Elusive Nevertheless

I am replacing my hydronic heating system with a burnhan RV4 with an indirect DHW tank. Does anyone dare to help me with the cost difference between an ALL40A and an ALL53A NG indirect fired tanks($100, $200, or $300)? I am not asking for anyone to quote the purchase cost for ethier of the two indirect tanks, heaven forbid, I am not!. I just want to know the cost difference between the two tanks so I can decide if I can cover the cost of going to a larger tank. Please do not refer me to Burnham or one of the contractors on the Burnham locator; they won't provide any info without a contract in place, and I need the cost difference (only) to structure a RFP. Thxs. (If I am asking for wetheads to break some code about providing information on cost, my appologies, that's why I toned it down to see if someone was willing and able to provide the cost diffence between the 40 gal and 53 gal tanks)

p.s. Please understand that if I don't get the cost difference info from someone, so help me, I'll chuck the whole idea and go for 'Gold' with a Weil/Mclain!

Comments

• Wild Bill
    Wild Bill Member Posts: 112
    List Price difference

Hi,
    Burnham's current list price sheet shows a AL40A @ $921.00 trade and a AL53A @ $1139.00. I hope this helps.
    Bill
  • Wild Bill
    Wild Bill Member Posts: 112
    List Price difference

Hi,
    Burnham's current list price sheet shows a AL40A @ $921.00 trade and a AL53A @ $1139.00. I hope this helps.
    Bill
  • Jim_47
    Jim_47 Member Posts: 244
    cost diff

A friend at my local supply house was just cornered by someone mentioning this thread.
    The customer said" I just saw someone on the web quote the boiler prices are much lower then what you just quoted me!"
    I was amused at the great response. The Counter guy responded" Bring me a copy of your heating companies liability insurance and I will sell to you at that quoted price."
This discussion has been closed.