Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Faucet I. D.

I've seen. Can anyone tell me the manufacturer of this tub filler?

It's got a problem with the diverter - doesn't divert all the water to the shower head.

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=53&Step=30">To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"</A>


  • K&M
    K&M Member Posts: 3

    Dear sir ,
    That faucet (aka tub filler ) looks like a Sears And Roebuck (also maunfactured by Rockwell before Sterling took over )

    Hey what ever happened to Roebuck ?

    I will get you a definitive answer in the morning .
This discussion has been closed.