Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Buderus Pics

Options
dconnors
dconnors Member Posts: 215
As a member of the Buderus team, I want to congratulate you on a nice set of pics. Blue always looks good to me.

Comments

• John_44
    John_44 Member Posts: 11
    Options
    Buderus Pics

Here are some shots of our new Buderus boiler. Thanks to Homestead Fuel for the installation and The Wall for helping me in the decision.
  • clammy
    clammy Member Posts: 3,111
    Options
    looks good

Looks good but i'm not one for direct vent or the z flex vent kit and i wouldn't want that steel pipe on my boiler water feed not to mention there's no low water cut off i know i'm being a nita greta heating system that should give you many years of faithful service but please remenber a oil burner should be service every year and listen to oyur oil it looks like he's lookin out for you peace clammy picker sorry but all aside congrates on
    R.A. Calmbacher L.L.C. HVAC
    NJ Master HVAC Lic.
    Mahwah, NJ
    Specializing in steam and hydronic heating
  • John_44
    John_44 Member Posts: 11
    Options
    Low Water Cutoff

Since we did get our CO I assume the low water cutoff is not a code requirement for hot water boilers (I assume steam is different story). Is this something that we should have had put on our system?

John
  • Supply House Rick
    Supply House Rick Member Posts: 1,404
    Options
    Hey Doc Heat

That's a beautiful boiler!
  • dconnors
    dconnors Member Posts: 215
    Options
    beautiful

i must agree.
  • clammy
    clammy Member Posts: 3,111
    Options
    lwco

In some states it is code if the baseboard is below the boiler .Personally i install them in every boiler i install it's a great insurance that you don't dry fire where it's residental or commerical where it's manadatory with manual high temp limit .for what it costs look at the whole picture what did the whole system cost ?1 or 2 hundred for a lwco is pretty cheap just my opion peace clammy
    R.A. Calmbacher L.L.C. HVAC
    NJ Master HVAC Lic.
    Mahwah, NJ
    Specializing in steam and hydronic heating
  • EJW
    EJW Member Posts: 321
    Options
    I agree Clammy

You can't make z-flex look good, ever. You level the boiler and put a torpedo on every pipe and the z-flex turns out looking like a dryer vent hose hooked to the boiler. The black iron pipe after the water feed will give you problems down the road by plugging up. Why on earth would they have done that??
This discussion has been closed.