Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Frost You Say ? no no no ..

Milne
Milne Member Posts: 15
In responce to the post as of lately concerning Frost, let me show you what we did this weekend.

We cooked our hot dogs on sticks, cooked samores, and got Dad some Ibuprofen after sleeping on the ground for two nights. My wife some how slipped out in the middle of the night.

I forgot how good a well toasted marshmellow could taste.

We are holding on to summer as long as we can :)

Scott

Comments

• lchmb
    lchmb Member Posts: 2,997
    LOL

Look's like the kid's had a blast!! Keep up the good work on keeping summer here...:)
  • J.C.A._3
    J.C.A._3 Member Posts: 2,981
    I may sound like....

A broken record here, but.... It'll take a week to wipe the smiles off their faces. Looks like everyone had a good time.

Sneaking off for pain relievers eh? Do you think there might be a problem Milne? A back is a terrible thing to waste. Chris (you know..the slightly YOUNGER ONE!)
  • heatboy
    heatboy Member Posts: 1,468
    Ditto, Scott.

It's shame these days don't last longer. Thanks for posting the pics. Makes me feel like I'm part of it!

Remember, Yanks - Bosox, Summer 2005 at Fenway. I'll be the guy in the flack jacket ;-)

hb
    heatboy

The Radiant Whisperer

"The laws of physics will outweigh the laws of ecomomics every time."
  • heatboy
    heatboy Member Posts: 1,468

heatboy

The Radiant Whisperer

"The laws of physics will outweigh the laws of ecomomics every time."
  • ScottMP
    ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
    YA Chris

There's a problem. I am 47 and sleeping on the ground :).

Last nights sleep in the big bed felt very nice. ZZzzzzzzzz
  • ScottMP
    ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
    Bring a hat

and those glasses with the nose and the funny mustache.

You'll need it :)

Scott
  • John R. Hall
    John R. Hall Member Posts: 2,246
    Boys of summer

Nothing beats good 'ol baseball. It was photo day with the Tigers at Comercia Park. My son is second from left wearing the '84 Champs shirt. Ahhh, those were the good ol' days...
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,512
    Please

adopt me!
    Retired and loving it.
  • Mike Kraft_2
    Mike Kraft_2 Member Posts: 398
    Well well well................

Where I come from..........we say"can I have sa-more smores;)"The only thing we're seeing is rain on the pumpkin no frost!Backyard camping is the best.Dad can sneak in bed.Glad to see camp Milne enjoying the dog days!

cheese
  • John R. Hall
    John R. Hall Member Posts: 2,246
    Another great pastime

Can't beat baseball -- America's greatest pastime. This picture tells it all -- kids with their heroes. It was taken a couple of weeks ago during Camera Day at Comerica Park with the Tigers. That's my boy, Ryan, second from left wearing my old '84 Champions t-shirt. Hard to believe it was only 20 years since our last championship -- even harder to believe that I ever fit into that shirt.
This discussion has been closed.