Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

HVAC co for sale

Options
All gone.

Comments

• ernie_3
    ernie_3 Member Posts: 191
    Options
    HVAC co for sale

I have quite a few contracts in place. I get anywhere from 12-30 calls a week. Approx 60% want install estimates, boilers (oil/gas) fwa w' or w'out AC, straight central air and of course service calls. Contracts in place are installation contracts, not service contracts. Would like to see my customer base (approx 120) be taken care of by a quality company or quality man. Would rather dissolve and cash out than see my name be dragged down by hackmasters. If anyone is seriously interested, please Email me EJGMECH@Yahoo.com. Am not desperate for cash and would be willling to structure something equitable for the right buyer. I would send letters of approval/intent to existing customers and would assist in the transition. My customers come first! EJG MECHANICAL, Every Job Guaranteed is the company name. Tag line is "We'll keep you in heat or tell us to Cool it!" Hope to hear from a quality man or company. Possibly someone who has been thinking of stepping out into the world of self-employment. This company has served me in good stead, April 04 began my fifth year in business.
This discussion has been closed.